Oct 9, 2023
1. What is your position at Clarify and what do you do?
I’m a senior data analyst, and I work to ingest, clean, and analyze our data to deliver impactful insights to our life sciences customers.
2. What excites you most about Clarify?
I love working with such a talented group of hard-working individuals who all share the same common goal of improving healthcare.
3. How did you hear about Clarify/How did you get here?
I was interested in data-focused healthcare companies and came across Clarify while searching. Everything I read about the company’s mission and products appealed to me. I applied, and everything else fell into place.
4. What aspect of your role do you enjoy most?
In my role, I get to work cross-functionally across data engineering, data sciences, analytics, and product, and it’s awesome to be able to learn across a variety of domains.
5. What project have you worked on here that you’re most proud of?
Helping deliver episodic analytics to one of our life sciences customers has been a really awesome process.
6. If you weren’t working at Clarify or in healthcare/technology in general, what would you be doing?
I like design and working with my hands, so maybe something related to architecture.
7. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I don’t like competing against my friends in anything because I get too competitive no matter how trivial the game.
8. What’s your favorite app?
9. Where is the coolest place you’ve traveled?
Crete which had the coolest beach I’ve ever been to called Stefanou Beach
10. Salty or sweet?
11. Favorite book, movie, and musician/band?
The Hyperion Cantos, Mad Max: Fury Road, Red Hot Chili Peppers