Employee Spotlight: KC Ahlberg
1. What is your position at Clarify and what do you do?
I am a manager on the Clinical Transformation & Implementation team. I work to ensure the successful implementation and adoption of our solutions and work with our customers to identify actionable opportunities to improve care delivery.
2. What excites you most about Clarify?
My colleagues. I really can’t stress enough how impressive the Clarify team is. Coming to work to solve some of the most complex problems with some of the smartest individuals I know is an amazing thing
3. How did you hear about Clarify / How did you get here?
Having worked with or for health systems in for many years, I had developed a keen interest in the applications of data science for strategic business and clinical decision making. As my interest evolved, I heard about Clarify and immediately recognized the opportunity to be part of something that could change the game. The rest, as they say, is history.
4. What aspect of your role do you enjoy most?
I really enjoy the face-to-face time we have with clients as we get them acquainted with our solutions. Not only do we get to see the “ah-ha” moments when everything starts to click, but we get to test a lot of very interesting data-driven hypotheses along the way.
5. What project have you worked on here that you’re most proud of?
Working to understand and shape the customer experience. Acting as the voice of the customer, and working to really understand their wants and needs, is a bit of art and science that I’m immensely proud to be a part of.
6. If you weren’t working at Clarify or in healthcare / technology in general, what would you be doing?
I am a grade school teacher in a parallel universe. There are few things as satisfying as helping others develop and achieve their goals.
7. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I am partially color blind.
8. What’s your favorite app?
At the risk of exposing my inner old man, I love my solitaire app.
9. Where is the coolest place you’ve traveled?
10. Salty or sweet?
11. Favorite book, movie, and musician/band?
Book: Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk
Movie: The Shawshank Redemption
Band: David Bowie